The difference comes from our team
Careers1 available opportunities
ReceptionistMiami · 2021-08-06 · 1 applicant(s)
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our expanding company and work from our brand new, state of the art facility in Miami. Our Receptionist will manage our front desk daily and perform a variety of clerical tasks, including offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.Multitasking and working in an effective manner are essential.
- Ensure reception area, kitchen and meeting rooms are tidy and presentable always.
- Welcome, greet and direct visitors appropriately.
- Notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintain office security and control access via the reception desk.
- Answer, screen and direct incoming calls.
- Respond and refer in person, phone and email inquiries.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Order office and kitchen supplies keeping inventory of stock.
- Keep updated records of office supplies/kitchen expenses and costs.
- Assist with meetings by ordering food/meals on demand.
- Book meeting rooms, as necessary.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing and photocopying.
- Arrange travel and accommodations as needed.
- Enter expenses as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. computers, printers, phones).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English. Portuguese, Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org